Come Discover the Main Street Market
A "Farm" in the Heart of Downtown Medford Village
Starting this June and continuing through October, on the second and fourth Saturday of each month – you’ll be able to join local farmers, artists, crafters, and more in the heart of Downtown Medford Village at the Main Street Market.
Medford Township sits at the gateway to both the New Jersey Pine Barrens (home to blueberry fields and cranberry bogs) and the fertile farms of rural Burlington County (home to crops ranging from Jersey Sweet Corn to our state’s famous Tomatoes).
With the Medford Main Street Farm Market, all of this will be available in the heart of our community.
Located in Still Park (next to Cranberry Hall) behind Medford’s Township Building
- From the North: Burlington County Route 541 (Medford-Mount Holly Road north of State Route 70) becomes North Main Street after the intersection with Route 70. Still Park is located behind 17 North Main Street (“Post Office Lane” to the South of the Township Building).
- From the South: Burlington County Route 541 (Stokes Road south of Trimble Street) becomes South Main Street upon entering Medford Village. After traveling through the light at Union Street, South Main Street is now North Main Street and Still Park is located behind 17 North Main Street (“Post Office Lane” to the South of the Township Building).
- From the West or East: New Jersey State Route 70 (John Davison Rockefeller Memorial Highway) enters Medford Township and intersects Burlington County Route 541 at the location of the former Medford Circle. Turn onto North Main Street from Route 70 and Still Park is located behind 17 North Main Street (“Post Office Lane” to the South of the Township Building).
- Cranberry Hall Parking Lot: The parking lot adjacent to Still Park is the Cranberry Hall Parking Lot. Accessible from the Township Building driveway (Post Office Lane) at 17 North Main Street as well as from Charles Street (one way entrance from Branch Street) and from Filbert Street (accessible from Branch Street or Bank Street).
- Union Street Public Parking Lot: The largest public parking lot in Downtown Medford, the parking lot entrance is on Union Street just west of the Main Street/Union Street traffic light. This parking lot extends from Union Street, behind the stores of North Main Street, all the way past even the Medford Village Gazebo across from the Township Building.
- Community Center Public Parking Lot: The Community Center Parking Lot is nestled in the heart of South Main Street with an entrance between 11 and 21 South Main Streets. Secondary access to the parking lot from the South is from Coates Street (one way) off South Main Street.